Terms

The following terms have been tailored to protect both the client and designer during a working relationship.

Ownership

All services provided by Incondite Media Ltd shall be for the exclusive use of the client other than for the company's own promotional use. Since we love to show off our work we reserve the right to display, write about, publish and refer to any completed projects as part of our portfolio across all digital and printed media.

Once we receive the final payment for a project, ownership is automatically assigned as follows. The client will own any elements that they have provided for use on the project, I.E. text content, photographs, images and any other data supplied, unless someone else owns them.

The client shall be entitled to full ownership of all final artwork created during the project, excluding all original website files, upon full payment of the agreed fee. Original website files (XHTML, HTML, CSS, PHP) will remain property of Incondite Media Ltd until purchased by the client for a mutually agreed fee.

Payment Schedule

The client will make a 25 per cent deposit prior to work commencing. The project can then be scheduled once the deposit has been received. The deposit is non-refundable. The remaining 75 per cent is payable to Incondite Media Ltd upon completion of the project, and before the work is supplied to the client.

Delayed Payment

If, after the project has commenced, subsequent invoices are not paid within 7 days, a 5 per cent “delayed payment” fee will be charged. This initial 5 per cent figure will be added upon each recurring 7 day period until the full amount has been received.

Confidentiality

The client shall inform us in writing before the project commences if any portion of any material or information provided by the client or if any portion of the project is confidential.

Indemnity

The client agrees to indemnify and hold Incondite Media Ltd harmless from any and all claims, demands, losses, causes of action, damage, lawsuits, judgments, including attorneys’ fees and costs, but only to the extent caused by, arising out of, the work supplied.